In Taskulu we have a lot of features, one of the most important is "TASKULU ANALYTICS"
If you want numerical and graphical analysis of your projects
If you want to measure team's productivity and performance
And if you want to improve...
our Analytics is what you need.
Whenever you use Taskulu, all your activities on your projects and tasks are stored, and you can later see the process of project changes in the project section of the analytics.
The difference is that you can have statistical reports from this data.
Analytics will give you a lot of analytical reports by using the information of timelogs and tasks.
Now you can have these reports from Analytics:
1-Time to resolve
By reporting the time you are doing your tasks, you can find the average, minimum, and maximum time it takes from the time task was created until it's done. This report, in addition to defining and reviewing the response time of the team (for example, if your team responds to requests from other units or customers) can give you a good idea of this:
- The output and speed of the performance of the team members decreased or increased: For example, Farhad, who joined the company last year, initially had 10 days to do the work, but with training and increased experience, it's time reduced to 4 days.
- The output and speed of team members' performance in a variety of tasks: When we assign Farhad with to works related to designing, he generally does this in 8 days, while Simin performs the same model in three days. Maybe it's better to give more design work to Simin and focus on Farhad on other things.
- Tracking the time on different projects to check the SLA: If you have customers with whom you have the SLA (Quality of Service Level Agreement) to answer for your time and performance, you can use the Taskulu Analytics to see how much things are really working according to SLA Provisions. So that if there is a problem, it will be found faster and prevent any possible loss of SLA violation.
You can See the result by Projects or members for each section:
First option is to see the results by projects of an organization
Second option is to see more info from a project, you can see sheets of a project just by clicking on the project title:
And then for details of a sheet you can click on the sheet's title and see the lists of the sheet:
And the third option is to view the info by members:
You can see more details by clicking on each member.
By Deadline reports, you can check the status of the tasks at the scheduled time. With this report you can:
- Find people who are so busy and do not do their jobs until the time runs out, and divide the tasks better.
- See how things are done by different people in a timely manner about the type of work. Perhaps Farhad's hand is slow in a series of technical work and thus can not do tasks on scheduled time.
- See which teams are done their tasks at the right time and which teams are lagging behind their plans. For example, if the legal team regularly performs its work with delay, it becomes clear that there are problems either timing or the team has an internal / external problem that needs to be addressed and that problem is identified and solved.
And as you know and seen above you can have more deadline detais from a project and also you can have details of deadlines by members.
With the progress report, you can see how different projects have progressed and where they arrived, and simply see this report for different project sections (for example, on different sheets or lists of the project). The slope of the progress chart can help you better predict when the project finishes.
And as you know and seen above you can have more progress detais from a project and also you can have details of progress by members.
If you log your time with Logtimes report you can easily:
- See useful times spent on different projects at any time period.
- See the useful time spent by different people on different projects.
- See the useful time spent on different types of tasks.
And as you know and seen above you can have more timelog detais from a project and also you can have details of timelogs by members.